Occupational Health and wellbeing plays a vital role in helping employers support and promote the physical, psychological and social health and wellbeing of their employees – ultimately boosting your company’s productivity and profitability. At Workers Health Ltd we believe that psychological and physiological health are intertwined and have formulated our company with this holistic ideology in mind.
Workers Health Ltd is a provider of high quality Occupational Health and Wellbeing services to organisations of all sizes. Our client portfolio represents diverse industries such as Construction, Maintenance, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Cast Iron Foundries, Welding and Fabrication, Traffic Management, Joinery and Wood Recycling, Stone Masonry, Sheet Metal Manufacturing, Curtainwall Engineering and Roofing & Cladding.
Workers Health Ltd is owned and operated by medical and psychologically trained professionals who know the business through experience and extensive specialised training in both occupational and psychological health.
Our service portfolio includes a broad range of occupational health and wellbeing services that can be tailored to individual organisational requirements and budgets.
Our mission is to help our clients improve staff productivity and minimise their costs by maintaining the health and well-being of their employees. We look to eliminate and prevent work related causes of ill-health, to help make the workplace a safe environment and to facilitate the quick and safe return to work of any employees who have been absent through sickness absence.
At Workers Health Ltd we recognise that you have a choice of occupational health providers which is why we are dedicated to providing the high quality medical advice you require, as well as a highly personalised customer service. Our primary focus is to provide a robust, reliable and quality driven service that is tailored to suit your Company.
Workers Health is very proud to have attained SEQOHS Accreditation in 2017. SEQOHS Accreditation is the only formal recognition that an occupational health service provider has demonstrated that it has the competence to deliver against the measures in the SEQOHS Standards set by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM). This accreditation will assist Workers Health Ltd in actively engaging in Best Business Practice – setting benchmark standards for our entire service provision.
Workers Health Ltd is based in Guildford, Surrey. Given sufficient numbers we can provide services across the UK ourselves or through our network of affiliate Occupational Health professionals.
How we can assist you
Workforce state of health can make or break a successful business. Productivity is seriously damaged by ill health and sickness absences. It is therefore increasingly becoming a serious concern for companies to safeguard the well-being of their employees, physically and psychologically.
Workers Health Ltd provides the very best medical and psychological advice and customer care, helping organisations achieve significant improvements to their productivity and profitability.
Client benefits include:
- Financial benefits as a result of reduced sickness absence
- Better staff attendance and retention
- Post job offer assessment ensures that people are fit for the job for which they are employed
- Formalises company health policies and programme
- Enables focus on core business
- Minimises hazards and risks
- Provides evidence of safe and best practice and assists the company in complying with relevant legislation
- Improved staff motivation and performance
- Management and reduction of work related stress through stress awareness training & support
- Reduced sickness absence related to psychological issues through the provision of specialist counselling and psychotherapy
- A healthier, more motivated workforce
- Services that can be tailored to organisational requirements and budgets
- Highly personalised customer service and account management